With Wheels For Wishes & Wellness, your car donation helps local children every day. Benefiting children’s hospitals and charities in Utah, our charity vehicle donation program takes cars, trucks, motorcycles, and even boats and turns them in to funding for children in the Saint George area and all over Utah.
Car donation is a stress-free alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle and saves you time and money. The car donation process is incredibly easy and it helps children in your own community, so what could be better than that? Best of all, our no hassle approach takes care of all the hard work for you. We make car donation easy and bring the most good to your community.
The Process Could Not Be Easier, Our Vehicle Donation Program Takes Care Of Everything And You Get A Tax Deduction:
- Absolutely free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Utah including West Valley City and West Jordan.
- We will pick up your car from anywhere including Santa Clara, Ivins, and more
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a child in Saint George and all across Utah.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Saint George Kids
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-417-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Utah, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car.