If you have an unwanted car, truck, boat, RV or motorcycle taking up needed space in your garage or driveway, Wheels For Wishes & Wellness can help! Our car donation program accepts most types of vehicles in nearly any condition. Best of all, your donation benefits local children’s hospitals and charities that make life better for kids in West Jordan and all over Utah.
When you donate a vehicle to Wheels For Wishes & Wellness benefiting children’s hospitals and charities in Utah, you can help local hospitals and charities assist kids right here in West Jordan. When you donate a vehicle, it will be auctioned or recycled and the proceeds will go to children’s hospitals and charities that make a difference in your community.
Get The Most Good Out Of Your Car Donation. Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- A stress free way to get rid of nearly any vehicle. We take care of all the work, making car donation an easy way to get an unwanted vehicle off your hands, all while helping a child in West Jordan.
- A great tax deduction. Unlike many other car donation programs, we are a fully registered 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. You will receive the maximum possible tax deduction for your charitable donation.
- Free vehicle pick-up or towing. We will pick up your vehicle for free in West Jordan, Provo, Salt Lake City and all over Utah! Even if your vehicle doesn’t run anymore, we will pick it up at absolutely no cost to you.
- A great way to help a local child in need. The best benefit of your car donation is that it benefits children’s hospitals and charities in Utah and helps them reach more children.
Three Easy Steps To Help West Jordan Children With Your Car Donation
We make car donation as easy as possible. Plus, our donation representatives are available at any time to help you with any questions you may have. If you’ve made the generous decision to donate your car, simply follow these steps:
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-417-9474 or taking a moment to fill out our easy online donation form.
- Next, we will contact you within 24 hours of the next day to schedule your free vehicle pick-up.
- Finally, keep an eye out for your tax deductible receipt to arrive in the mail. Save this receipt for your tax deduction. Any donation we receive online before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 will count for that tax year.